BootLoop Windows 7

IAmSpeeDzZz

Commendable
Mar 4, 2016
Hello, I recently got a new motherboard(gigabyte 78LMT-USB3) and Cpu(AMD FX 8320) and I have a 500gb hardrive and a 1tb. Gtx 970 4gb and 8 gb of ram hyper X Genesis. Now to the problem, my PC turns on, when I turn on my computer it says verifying Dmi pool .....update success and goes to Windows error recovery, 2 options launch startup repair-when I click this I do everything to try and repair it and it says can't find windows in E: never had a E hardrive, then it says finish and shutdown. I boot it up again and loop to Windows Recovery and says start Windows normally, then says starting Windows and the Windows logo start spinning and bam! Quick blue screen and black and back to Windows error recovery.... I've tried resetting the CMOS by taking out the battery and inserting Windows 7 disk won't do anything. HELP

Solution
Sounds like you are trying to reuse your old os install. You usually need to do a clean os reinstall when you swap out a mobo and cpu. If your copy of 7 is OEM then there is a good chance you'll need to buy a new licesne aswell as oem copies are tied the motherboard, if you want to try and move the license you'll need to contact Microsoft.

bignastyid

Titan
Sounds like you are trying to reuse your old os install. You usually need to do a clean os reinstall when you swap out a mobo and cpu. If your copy of 7 is OEM then there is a good chance you'll need to buy a new licesne aswell as oem copies are tied the motherboard, if you want to try and move the license you'll need to contact Microsoft.

Solution