bootmgr missing satellite c675 how do I ix this?

bondsman125

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013
I have a Toshiba satellite c675, while booting I select f1 whereupon I get the msg, bootmgr missing. At which point I am totally lost as to what to do. Is there one among you who can direct me to the point of using this particular laptop again?

bondsman125

Honorable
Jun 22, 2013

Unfortunately, I don't have any Windows 7 repair discs, also I am unable to get into the Bios. As previously stated the only operation I seem to be able to muster is to f1 at which point I get the msg "bootmgr missing" press control,alt,delete and nothing happens. I have also attempted the remedy using the 0 key while starting the computer to no avail. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Do you know anyone with a Windows 7 computer that could make you a set of repair disks or a Windows 7 disc you could borrow?
"You can also manually choose the Boot Setting by pressing the power button to power on the computer, then quickly pressing the F12 key.
Select the boot device by pressing the arrow keys, then pressing the Enter key."
Have you tried entering the BIOS by pressing the F2 key shortly after you boot the computer?

TRENDING THREADS