[SOLVED] BOOTMGR missing??

SimplyVarek

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
So, I’ve had this computer for a long time, I’ve kept it up to date, all fresh drivers and what not, hardware’s mostly up to date, and I have windows 10. Just now, I installed a SansDisk SSD to it, turned on my computer, formatted it just fine, then I turned my PC off for little less than an hour, and I come back, and now I have a BOOTMGR missing error. I’ve gone into BIOS, changed my load order around, I’ve gone into my computer, unplugged the SSD and tried it, unplugged my hard drive and tried it, and I have no clue what’s going on. Help!!

Solution
No however whatever you had backup via the linked account can be restored through the same link after pc is reset
Edit sorry possibly create a bootable usb frim the laptop like you were resting the desktop and boit from it however DONT click install on the bottom left corner should be repair if windows is still there it will locate it and may may have to "reasign" the drive it's on because it not sure... Otherwise it probably wont find it like i said you may have accedently deleted it or atkeast part of it
Sorry for the typos store didnt put new screen protector on right now 92% of my taps are off
You have no os it thinks... So you messed up some where and deleted all, or it messed up and lost it's destination. You can try to recover windows by booting from a usb and clickimg repair and going through that but thats if everythings still there other wise you will need to reinstall everything saddly

SimplyVarek

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
You have no os it thinks... So you messed up some where and deleted all, or it messed up and lost it's destination. You can try to recover windows by booting from a usb and clickimg repair and going through that but thats if everythings still there other wise you will need to reinstall everything saddly

So, before my PC went bye-bye, I have a laptop, which I'm using for now. My laptop also has windows 10 and I synced it up to my PC a while ago, under the same windows 10 account, under the same microsoft account, etc, etc. Is it possible for me to restore my PC through a recovery flash drive that I formatted through my laptop?

No however whatever you had backup via the linked account can be restored through the same link after pc is reset
Edit sorry possibly create a bootable usb frim the laptop like you were resting the desktop and boit from it however DONT click install on the bottom left corner should be repair if windows is still there it will locate it and may may have to "reasign" the drive it's on because it not sure... Otherwise it probably wont find it like i said you may have accedently deleted it or atkeast part of it
Sorry for the typos store didnt put new screen protector on right now 92% of my taps are off

Last edited:
Solution

SimplyVarek

Commendable
Feb 8, 2017
Tried it, and it seems to be working so far.