Cooler: cooler master t4
Ram: 16gb HyperX kit @ 2133mhz
Mobo: 970a g46
PSU: 650w gold standard
GPU: msi 1050ti gaming edition 4gb
Case: anidees airmax cube
Fans: 6x - 4x aidees blue LED, 2x cooler master 120mm fans
SSD: 128GB ADATA 3D NAND

Everything worked well until I moved the pc to a new case and couldn’t get the system to boot. Everything lit up and turned on but I got no signal. I tried a bunch of things and what eventually got it to display was shutting the PC down and putting something conductive between the cmos pins for a few seconds. I do not have the jumper anymore. After reconnecting the power it boots but only to the bios. After I reconfigure the boot priority and restart the system restarts but with no display again. I have to do the cmos trick again and i can only get to the bios where it then restarts and won’t boot. Any thoughts on what could be wrong would be great! I’m completely stumped.

Lutfij

Titan
Gold standard and 650W do not state the make and/or model of the PSU you're working with. List that bit of info and the age of the PSU. Does the system power up when breadboarded? What was the prior case and is the new one?

Oct 22, 2019
It’s an evga supernova. It shouldn’t be the psu I’ve tested it with other ones and I get the same issue. I haven’t breadboarded it yet

ASK THE COMMUNITY