Boots to EFI Shell but now says “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and...”

Nov 25, 2018
Motherboard is Z170A Gaming Pro (MS- 7984)

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600K CPU @ 3.50GHz, DDR4 SDRAM- A-Data DDR4 2800 2OZ (2x).

So I am having problems just booting windows 10. I just flew back to my dorm and I had my computer in a bigger suitcase checked off from the airline I was flying, and immediately when I turned on my computer, it booted to the EFI Shell, it didn’t have “miss mapping” or anything like that.
But now I was tinkering with it since I saw guides about this problem, they would say to just press the “ESC” button and I have been but it would never work when it was counting down. So I would reboot my computer and go onto the bios and some solution to one of these forum questions said to restore it to the optimized default. And I did that and now it’s saying “reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key”. I followed this one forum from Kenicroye486 and it was resolved by webworkings and it was last year. I have Windows already installed before because I’ve had this computer for a long time now, nearly two-three years now.

Ralston18

Titan
Something probably came loose in your computer due to vibrations, getting bounced around during baggage handling, etc..

Open the computer's case and ensure that all components, cables, jumpers, memory cards, etc. are fully and firmly seated.

Physically check by touch and gentle pressure. Not that "it looks okay".