Borderlands 2 at 20 fps, Help!

MechaTango

Reputable
Jul 16, 2014
Hi, my friend has an Asus n56v and his Borderlands 2 is running at only 20fps. His far cry and skyrim run perfectly with high definitions, there is no reason for this game to be so slow.
We already tried to do optimization on Nvidea, run with the graphics in minimum and delete all the .ini files on config paste.
Don't know if this changes something but the is running from the steam. He re-installed it. So... before he played it well.

Help us pls. (Sorry for my bad english)

Solution
If you guys all have an Nvidia, you might want to download and install the physx legacy drivers.

I have an AMD card, so I haven't followed the updates, but it seems that recently they changed the way physx works. Any game requiring the old ones now also requires said legacy drivers to function properly.

You can get them here, and AFAIK they work alongside the main physx drivers, so you're not overwriting them or anything.

Vynavill

Honorable
If you guys all have an Nvidia, you might want to download and install the physx legacy drivers.

I have an AMD card, so I haven't followed the updates, but it seems that recently they changed the way physx works. Any game requiring the old ones now also requires said legacy drivers to function properly.

You can get them here, and AFAIK they work alongside the main physx drivers, so you're not overwriting them or anything.

Solution