Borderlands 2 CD Key invalid

vnderachiever

Distinguished
May 19, 2008
So I purchased and installed an EVGA 660Ti Superclocked (From Microcenter) yesterday and redeemed my Promo Borderlands 2 code through Nvidia's website tonight. At the end of it all, they (Nvidia) Emailed me a 'CD-key' for the game. When I open Steam and go to redeem product code, this code comes back as invalid. I'm wondering if there's any trick to doing this (no dashes or swap 6 with G, etc.). The obvious answer is to call them, but i called at 9:30 EST and after getting the runaround for 30 minutes, was told to call the tech support number, which closes at 10PM. Needless to say I missed them by 1 minute!

Thanks for any help, although I have a feeling that I need to call them in the morning.

Thanks

joclodoff

Honorable
Sep 22, 2012
I had the same problem, and after many try, i logged on my steam account on an other computer (one of my friend) and the activation worked ! I'am now installing the game on my computer but the activation worked on an other one. I don't know why but it works, i think it's a Steam problem so if you can try this method and confirm its success.
Thanks and good luck