Borderlands 2 team

Obeseskydiver

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012
Hey guys I have been looking for a team to play borderlands 2 with on PC when it comes out.
I currently dont want to pay 60 for it and than maybe play alone or find a different party every time I play. So why not come here and ask if any 3 people would like to play the game with me and split the bill by getting the 4 pack?

From what it looks like the 4 pack does not come with the season pass so that means we each will have to purchase this separately. I played borderlands with a buddy of mine and it was loads of fun because me and him both play RPG games the same, we dont move foward until we have searched everywhere to make sure we didn't miss any loot.

This is my first post but I am a loyal person and this will be a great opportunity to show everyone that. I have a youtube channel so you can know that im not just someone looking to leech off of other people. I have been on steam for 5 years on this account and 7 years on my brothers old account, sadly he decided to hack and got vac banned from css.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SamGun1993?feature=mhee
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989193499

The game cost 60 alone or 180 for the 4-man pack on steam. 180/4= 45 each. The season pass cost 30 so right there you have saved 15 that you can get for the season pass. Just drop another 15 at your own expense and get the pass to save money.

So any takers?

Person 1: Obeseskydiver

EDIT: I currently work so I do have the money to pay for the game in full but why not try to get it at a cheaper price?

casualcolors

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011

Go to Greenman Gaming. They're selling a single copy (Steam Key) for 47.99, and you can use the weekend-only 25% off store wide coupon in their Hot Deals section to drop the price lower (about 37 bucks all said and done). Cheaper than buying a 4 pack even.

Obeseskydiver

Honorable
Sep 9, 2012

I would love to do that but I dont get my paycheck until this friday when I can purchase the game. Spent the last of my money on donating to my clan.