Borderless HP printer with 2-sided printing

I currently own a 990cxi and wonder whether a similar model exists with
borderless printing while still enabling 2-sided printing.

--
Harry Oehlers
oehlers@singnet.com.sg

<itsme@home.com> wrote in message
>I currently own a 990cxi and wonder whether a similar model exists with
> borderless printing while still enabling 2-sided printing.

The DeskJet 6540 and 6580 have a two-sided duplexer either standard or an
option depending on the model. They will print borderless on photo or special
media. I do not believe they can do both at the same time, i.e., they cannot
print borderless on both sides of photo media automatically. See
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/sm/WF02a/18972-236251-236261.html?jumpid=re_R295_prodexp/busproducts/printing/color-inkjet-printers.

Regards,