Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-YFeHtM1MdsrAsiV6aFVN4a8h26lult6
https://valid.x86.fr/63rxyj

jg37cDu.png

I run multiple servers on this machine, and its such a painnnnnnnnnn aaaaaaa

Colif

Win 11 Master
Try running memtest86 on each of your ram sticks, one stick at a time, up to 8 passes. Only error count you want is 0, any higher could be cause of the BSOD. Remove/replace ram sticks with errors.

seems odd they all have the same crash address. MIght not mean anything though.

I will ask @gardenman to convert dump files for us, and we see what they show

its not ntoskrnl, it just gets the blame.

gardenman

Splendid
Hi, I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/Bpou.html
File information:041519-30062-01.dmp (Apr 15 2019 - 16:35:30)
Bugcheck:MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1A)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: Unturned.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 12 Min(s), and 33 Sec(s)

File information:041519-28765-01.dmp (Apr 15 2019 - 18:14:32)
Bugcheck:IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (A)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 41 Min(s), and 22 Sec(s)

File information:041519-28656-01.dmp (Apr 15 2019 - 16:38:12)
Bugcheck:INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (3D)
Probably caused by:storahci.sys (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 00 Sec(s)

File information:041519-27890-01.dmp (Apr 15 2019 - 16:20:38)
Bugcheck:PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:2 Day(s), 7 Hour(s), 28 Min(s), and 57 Sec(s)

File information:041519-26625-01.dmp (Apr 15 2019 - 17:32:39)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 14 Sec(s)
Possible Motherboard page: https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350M/index.asp

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

Colif

Win 11 Master
could run Asrock App store (its on download page of website) and see if any new drivers - there are newer lan drivers for instance.

The INTERRUPT_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED bug check has a value of 0x0000003D.

This bug check appears very infrequently.

it sure does... I had to look it up

Storahci.sys is the name of a .sys (system) file that is used by the Microsoft AHCI controller. AHCI stand for Advance Host Controller Interface.AHCI is a hardware mechanism that allows software to communicate with Serial ATA (SATA) devices (such as host bus adapters)

see what memtest shows, until we know ram works, random errors like this could just be caused by ram.

Colif

Win 11 Master
what ram do you have? is it on motherboard compatibility list?

These are all fixes for the unusual error that might fix the other 3 as well which are pretty standard driver errors that could have been ram, hence my tests

Memory Management can be ram, hdd or drivers
IRQ Not less or equal - common driver error, can be ram
Page fault in non paged area - common driver error (non paged area = ram)

run Asrock app store?

Try this:
right click start button
choose powershell (admin)
type SFC /scannow and press enter
once its completed, copy/paste this command into same window:
Repair-WindowsImage -Online -RestoreHealth and press enter
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC

run chckdsk on the hard drives

another step was run the Hardware troubleshooter but MS in their wisdom found no one was using that so they removed it in a recent patch. Same with the BSOD troubleshooter

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
what ram do you have? is it on motherboard compatibility list
Of course not lol

run Asrock app store?
Never heard of it

right click start button
SFC fixes system files, second command cleans image files, re run SFC if it failed to fix all files and restart PC
I've done this, but I'll do it again

run chckdsk on the hard drives
I think chkdsk BSODd when I tried to do it a while ago. I'll try again

The RAM worked fine over the past year that I've used it. Major BSODs over and ive made me reinstall windows which helped to no avail. I used some dumb software named Driver Easy or something to try and get up to date drivers incase that was the problem, at which I manually installed them - one having to do with AHCI, but I was again having BSODs before this

if your motherboard has it. try enabling hpet (high precision events timer). set it to 64 if theres an option for it, if not enabled is good enough.
win 7 and win10 users need it enabled for windows to time its functions correctly. if its off windows will randomly crash with errors like above.

Colif

Win 11 Master

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
Not sure if worth mentioning, but my CPU by default is 3.2GHz, however my mobo auto overclocked it to 3.4Ghz. Even though I'm almost certain that hasn't caused the blue screens I've turned it to the factory original

Try this:
right click start button
Just curious, why powershell instead of CMD? Personal preference or is there something better about it? Should I execute all things in powershell over CMD?

APP Shop ver:1.0.41 - https://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/AB350M/index.asp#Download
this program is Asrocks version of a driver updater BUT it matches hardware, and is far safer to use than Driver easy.
Downloadng and trying rn

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
if your motherboard has it. try enabling hpet (high precision events timer). set it to 64 if theres an option for it, if not enabled is good enough.
win 7 and win10 users need it enabled for windows to time its functions correctly. if its off windows will randomly crash with errors like above.
Enable this? If you say so. But why wouldn't mobos come with this enabled by default if its known to cause literal random crashing?

because windows 8 doesnt use it. and will cause it to constantly bsod if enabled in that o.s.
it was enabled by default on some validated boards towards the end of win7's support window,
disabled for win8 validated boards but still hasnt been enabled by default yet on a lot of win10 validated boards... the options there just not enabled by default on most of em :(

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
OKKKKKKKKK

I'm back. Sadly.

I did SFC, it found files and replaced them or what not

Image was fine

Did chkdsk on D: drive (non-windows) and it went fine

Did chkdsk on C: drive. Went to away shower watching it at 6% done, and came back to a blue screen.

When I restarted my PC it claimed windows failed to load. Restart, crash again while logging in. Restart, crash again, Restart, crash again, again says windows failed to start and offers advanced options.

Heres the 4 new logs - ERROR

The logs are unreadable. Google drive refuses to upload them. Notepad refuses to open them. They have sizes, IE aren't empty. I found mega.nz allows me to upload them. Trying that incase idfk maybe they are readable and my entire compooter is busting down lmao

https://mega.nz/#F!GQYVGY4C!tNS4MAzib55soeq1O5TUQQ

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
because windows 8 doesnt use it. and will cause it to constantly bsod if enabled in that o.s.
it was enabled by default on some validated boards towards the end of win7's support window,
disabled for win8 validated boards but still hasnt been enabled by default yet on a lot of win10 validated boards... the options there just not enabled by default on most of em :(
It was enabled. <3

gardenman

Splendid
I ran the dump files through the debugger and got the following information: https://pste.eu/p/EaEW.html
File information:041619-30109-01.dmp (Apr 16 2019 - 16:56:48)
Bugcheck:KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED (1E)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: MsMpEng.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 00 Min(s), and 52 Sec(s)

File information:041619-29218-01.dmp (Apr 16 2019 - 16:31:04)
Bugcheck:DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
Probably caused by:ntkrnlmp.exe (Process: svchost.exe)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 05 Min(s), and 11 Sec(s)

File information:041619-26187-01.dmp (Apr 16 2019 - 16:33:07)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: System)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 01 Min(s), and 27 Sec(s)

File information:041619-26062-01.dmp (Apr 16 2019 - 16:59:57)
Bugcheck:UNEXPECTED_KERNEL_MODE_TRAP_M (1000007F)
Probably caused by:memory_corruption (Process: WINDOW~1.EXE)
Uptime:0 Day(s), 0 Hour(s), 02 Min(s), and 26 Sec(s)
Dump files are binary (meaning not text) which means they can't be opened and read with standard Notepad like applications.

This information can be used by others to help you. I can't help you with this. Someone else will post with more information. Please wait for additional answers. Good luck.

ok. hpet is on then time to look at the ram
i see cas 15 timing has been set... was this via xmp? if not enable xmp and set all the ram timings to auto...

ryzen+ doesnt like ram with odd timings so if you use odd numbers for your ram you must disable gear down mode. and may need to run at t2 command rate ???.
also if the ram is single rank dims disable bankgroupswap.

these 2 allowed me to run my ram at stock xmp t1 mode.
and stopped bsods like yours. on my 2700x

how i finished setting up my ram to get the best from it. (tightened the timings a bit)
enabled xmp. which set the ram volts to the max 1.35, set the multiplier to 30 as its 3000 ram, set all timings to auto, except cas latency which i set to 14 (was rated at 15) let the system boot
it took a minute and it restarted a couple of times till it learned the timings for the rest of the ram.

windows boots and i load up hwinfo64 https://www.hwinfo.com/download/ and in the bottom right of the system summery.
the ram timings the system chose are displayed.
copy them down and put them into the relevant positions in the bios ram settings including command rate to t1. save and boot.

hopefully this will sort your issue 2...

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
i see cas 15 timing has been set... was this via xmp? if not enable xmp and set all the ram timings to auto...
Dont know what XMP is. I haven't touched anything at all in the bios besides moving the automatic overclock down to factory defaults of 3.2GHz on the CPU

15CL is the default for this RAM

ryzen+ doesnt like ram with odd timings so if you use odd numbers for your ram you must disable gear down mode. and may need to run at t2 command rate ???.
So Ryzen decided just recently that it doesn't like odd timings, and for the past year it has been tolerating it? Why is this just now a problem.....?

also if the ram is single rank dims disable bankgroupswap.
wdym single rank dims?

xmp is extended memory profile. basically its a manufacturer overclock on the memory. its perfectly safe to use and needs to be enabled to select the correct timings for the faster speeds.

cl15 is the default for the ram but if you load up hwinfo you will see its not actually running at 15 but likely has been rounded up to 16 due to geardown mode being enabled.

and no its not a recent thing, ryzen has been finikey with ram from the off.
ryzen+ is less sensitive to ram than ryzen, but its still a bit schizo with some ram kits.
especially 1s that are dual rank.

dual rank ram has chips on both sides of the ram pcb, single rank has ram on 1 side only
dual rank ram allows bankgroup switching between the ram on 1 side of the pcb and the other.
as single rank only has ram chips on 1 side of the pcb this (bankgroupswitch) wont work and may throw an error or even reduce your rams overall performance. you can check with your ram manufacturer to see if your rank is single or dual rank.

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
cl15 is the default for the ram but if you load up hwinfo you will see its not actually running at 15 but likely has been rounded up to 16 due to geardown mode being enabled.
This apparently does not say "15"

2wNbMdB.png
3p3E5pe.png

dual rank ram has chips on both sides of the ram pcb, single rank has ram on 1 side only
dual rank ram allows bankgroup switching between the ram on 1 side of the pcb and the other.
as single rank only has ram chips on 1 side of the pcb this (bankgroupswitch) wont work and may throw an error or even reduce your rams overall performance. you can check with your ram manufacturer to see if your rank is single or dual rank.
Me and my friendo own the same exact model RAM, and he's opened up his before (like an IMBECILE) and saw chips on both sides.

and no its not a recent thing, ryzen has been finikey with ram from the off.
I know it cant be a recent thing, its hardware..

But I've only lately been getting all of those BSODs. For the first year using this machine it was completely fine. I don't see why a hardware problem like this didn't start as soon as I put it together and persisted, like it should.

looking at you hwinfo it looks like geardown was set to disabled by default. allowing the odd number on the cas latency and the t1 timing.
if not then it may be an agesa update thats allowing it (assuming you updated your bios).
what ever the reason your ram is running at cas 15 in that pic.

RainOfPain125

Honorable
Feb 24, 2017
it could be that you have been running the ram out of spec all this time and as a result may have caused some stability issue over time.
Its running as the same exact factory specs. 2400MHz, 15-15-15

looking at you hwinfo it looks like geardown was set to disabled by default. allowing the odd number on the cas latency and the t1 timing.
if not then it may be an agesa update thats allowing it (assuming you updated your bios).
I've recently-ish updated my BIOS to the absolutely latest version through the required steps, IE updating to this ver, then this ver through flash, then finally the latest ver.

So you think "geardown" is disabled by default now that I've updated my BIOS and I should re-enable it? Could you go into detail about those steps?

HPET would only cause issues if the timer itself or the software using the timer were buggy. Pretty sure the HPET on Ryzen platforms is perfectly fine, however, it's generally not used for most timing purposes anyway because of it's being a system call and high overhead associated with that. Ideally, HPET will be on in UEFI / BIOS (I'll just refer to this as BIOS) when Windows is installed, and Windows will determine at that time whether or not it will use it for timing functions.

If the HPET is not present at Windows install because it's disabled in BIOS, it is also not enabled in Windows, and turning it on in BIOS after Windows is installed does not enable it for Windows timing functions, although other software that may specifically address it may still be able to use it.

If you want to check the status of HPET usage in Windows, open an Elevated Command Prompt and type bcdedit /enum. If you see useplatformclock yes then HPET is enabled and in use by Windows timing functions. If you don't see useplatformclock at all, then it's up to specific software to address the HPET if it's designed to.

To enable HPET in Windows (not recommended), at an Elevated Command Prompt type bcdedit /set useplatformclock true.

To set the default value for Windows again, at an Elevated Command Prompt type bcdedit /deletevalue useplatformclock.

I ran a few of the memory dumps through a debugger as well and concur with gardenman.

It looks like memory corruption, but there could be some odd driver issues that are causing it and not necessarily hardware.

Have you updated any drivers recently?

I've seen cases where a SATA controller could not properly handle requests after a hard drive was put into sleep mode and would throw a BSOD when trying to address them. I would certainly disable hard drive sleep during your troubleshooting.

I would also stop using any of the effected processes where possible, such as "unturned.exe" and see if the issue persists without those processes trying to access memory.