I would like to make a nice sword barb, and I've heard BOTD is the way to do
it. Since there is no way I can acquire the two precious runes to make it
myself, I was wondering what is a medium BOTD worth? I don't have a lot l33t
stuff, but I have something. No SOJ's, unfortunately. How many SOJ's would
it be? Maybe I could trade some of the stuff away for a soj or two.

--
Vladimir Niksic
vniksic@inet.h

Hi,

Vladimir Niksic <vniksic@inet.hr> wrote in

> I would like to make a nice sword barb, and I've heard BOTD is the way
> to do it. Since there is no way I can acquire the two precious runes
> to make it myself, I was wondering what is a medium BOTD worth? I
> don't have a lot l33t stuff, but I have something. No SOJ's,
> unfortunately. How many SOJ's would it be? Maybe I could trade some of
> the stuff away for a soj or two.

Obedience rocks! It can only be made in polearms, though. Made in a
Thresher, it does 56-662 damage. 40% CB, ctc Level 21 Enchant, 20-30 resist
all, 40%FHR and some other stuff.

And it only needs Hel, KO, Thul, Eth and FAL runes..

Regards,

Oliver

Tora

I got a BOTD in eth ba for 14 ists on sc eur ladder
I think your best shot is to go for Oath instead.
Got 2 on sword barb and they work rather nice.

But remember, nothing beats the real Botd :)

Tora