[SOLVED] Bottle neck issues

Apr 7, 2018
I have a Intel core i3 6100 and PSU-TT lite power 550. So now i am thinking that i need a Graphics card.
So i want to buy Shapphire Rx 570.
Basically i will need a Good PSU.Everything is fine.
But my question is "Intel core i3 6100 will bottleneckwith Rx 570?"

Solution
It depends on the game but a RX 570 would be fine to pair with that 6100 and if your only using the iGPU on the 6100 then your going to see a massive improvement in performance/graphic settings.

Currently I have a G5400 which is very similar to your 6100 paired with a RX 580 and only on more CPU intensive titles do I have to lower the settings to keep the FPS within the Freesync range. On other games though I'm able to up the graphics to high/ultra and keep the FPS at 60+.

WildCard999

Titan
It depends on the game but a RX 570 would be fine to pair with that 6100 and if your only using the iGPU on the 6100 then your going to see a massive improvement in performance/graphic settings.

Currently I have a G5400 which is very similar to your 6100 paired with a RX 580 and only on more CPU intensive titles do I have to lower the settings to keep the FPS within the Freesync range. On other games though I'm able to up the graphics to high/ultra and keep the FPS at 60+.

Solution