Specs:
i5 3.10ghz ivy bridge
Gigabyte h77d3h mobo
2x4GB Ballistix RAM
Evga Gtx 750ti 1GB
CM 850W PSU
1TB WD HDD

Problem:

Startup is slow and have no access to BIOS if all components are intact.

If gpu is removed from the mobo, monitor is plugged to the mobo, startup takes litterally a second and have access to bios.

What does this mean? Is there a bottleneck here?Compatibility issue?
This only happened after a year I bought the gpu.

Everything else seems fine from browsing to gaming after startup.

Blissz

Reputable
Oct 7, 2014
So apparently I tried using my motherboard's driver disk that came with it in the box and yes I still havent updated to the latest bios around. This happened next though- monitor plugged in to mobo and gpu plugged in to mobo- I notice that my resolution is different. Its using the gpu's resolution instead of the mobo's you know what I mean? Its like using my gpu's capabilities while the monitor is being connected to the mobo. I looked it up and searched but I cant find anything about it. So that being said, my bios startup takes like a second, noticed and just mindblown how quick the overall system is now. It's so weird, do you have an explanation on that? Because there's no way I'm switching back and plugging in my monitor to the gpu lol

Blissz

Reputable
Oct 7, 2014
Sorry but I found out that its using Intel HD Graphics and nothing from the gpu at all. Now when I try plugging in my monitor to gpu there's no display. Device manager doesnt detect it nor the driver I'm trying to install for it. I reseated the RAM then attached the gpu with my monitor plugged but still no display. What do I do now? GPU fans are running. Also troid CMOS already but there's no display. I even formated windows twice now. What now? Its making me have doubts of even upgrading and buy a new gpu as this could also happen.