[SOLVED] Bottleneck

Jul 1, 2020
i have a question i have a gtx 750ti and a i5 4570 cpu but i have a bottle neck but if i look on internet it says that it works perfect whit it i have also a 120 ftx so maybe thats the problem pls helpif i play fortnite i cpu usage is 100 en gpu 30 or 36

USAFRet

Titan
i have a question i have a gtx 750ti and a i5 4570 cpu but i have a bottle neck but if i look on internet it says that it works perfect whit it i have also a 120 ftx so maybe thats the problem pls helpif i play fortnite i cpu usage is 100 en gpu 30 or 36
"but i have a bottle neck but if i look on internet it says that it works perfect"

Where did you look for this info?

Wolfshadw

Titan
There's a difference between a bottleneck (one component holding back another) and your system not able to perform. As mentioned, your I5 and GTX 750Ti are fairly well matched (not a bottleneck). I'd say you're expecting too much from them.

-Wolf sends

Jul 1, 2020
There's a difference between a bottleneck (one component holding back another) and your system not able to perform. As mentioned, your I5 and GTX 750Ti are fairly well matched (not a bottleneck). I'd say you're expecting too much from them.

-Wolf sends
Thank but my gpu usage is 30 when i wanna play a game abd if i am in YouTube its 5

In order to be most responsive, a resource should average perhaps 65%
Think about it. if you come to a grocery checkout line and all the cashiers are 100% busy, is that a good thing?

There is always a limiting factor in games. Usually cpu or gpu.

Here is a simple test:
Run YOUR games, but lower your resolution and eye candy.
This makes the graphics card loaf a bit.
If your FPS increases, it indicates that your cpu is strong enough to drive a better graphics configuration.
If your FPS stays the same, you are likely more cpu limited.

Reactions: King_V
What does "vest performance" mean ?
( I think you mean best performance)
Does it mean higher FPS?
Does it mean fewer lags?

If your graphics card is constantly running at 100%, it means that your cpu is so strong that the cpu can not give it's best performance and run at 100%
There are surges and dips in any game's demand for cpu or gpu resource.
If one of those resources are pegged at 100% a surge in demand for that resource will slow down your game, waiting for that resource. 100% busy is not intrinsically good.

What counts is how satisfied you are with the performance of your game.