Bottleneck?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

schpen

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2011
i was just wondering.. im currently on a onboard 8100 and looking to buy a ATI HD 5770.. which would be a huge upgrade for me.. but im only a AMD Athlon 64 X2 (5200+) 2.7ghz.. how much with it bottleneck my card? or should I even be worried about it.. im looking into buying a new processor soon, if not at the same time. im just curious how it would be if I kept my current cpu

that's a bold statement from a 38 year old convict who runs after people from website to website to come spurt the shyt your spurting. Get a life ffs or take shyt back to that flimsy wapsite you use beat of to.

38 year old convict? :na: got any proof of that? erm! that would be a NO!
wernt you the 1 that dared me to come here? with claims i would be laughed at?

and now your pissed because it hasn't happend... :lol: i guess you underestimated me AGAIN!!!

im actually 40 with a reasonable system. which i can prove i own... nor have i ever spent any time in prison

UNLIKE YOU!!!... i have no reason to hide anything...

yeah you can post other peoples 3d marks but you cant put up a pic which shows us that your legit... i told you how... post a genuine pic with a message to me in it on a little bit of card placed on your pc...
BUT!!!, you cant...

1 things for sure im not dishing out advice on things i know nothing about, like overclocking a neph i7...
remember chris from prodigits and your advice...
well it killed his 3 week old pc....
your responsible for that...
you only did it to get back at me and others that complained about your attitude, your bad advice and your insistence on abusing any 1 that corrected you...
even after you were banned....

and going by the pm's i'v gotten on here, some members are starting to doubt you anyway...
claims of a 4.5ghz oc but you didn't give oc advice, sorta sent up some red flags.
HMMMMmmm sorta sewing the seeds of doubt yourself...

so as it turns out the only joke on here is you.
i have outed you twice in 2 weeks for putting up other peoples configs and claiming them as your own...
first a 980x 3x gtx580 setup with 3dmarks that belonged to a member on the Nvidia forums...
then a 2500k 3x gtx580 setup... when you actually have nothing more than a Pentium 4...
(you will notice that daddigles signature now contains NO pc setup info, like it did at the beginning of the week)

as it is i dont care if your broke and cant afford a new pc...
i just want you to be honest and give advice on things you have actual experience of, that way you cant damage sum1 else's pc
earn respect by giving good advice, not blag your way to it by imaginary hardware spec's...

:hello: have a great day.... :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.