[SOLVED] Bottlenecking with ryzen 3 2200g and RX 570?

Hey everyone. I have a newly built system, and I’ve been having some issues with it. I have a ryzen 3 2200g and a RX 570 8gb (full list here https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Pjssr6). Whenever I’m running intensive games such as fortnite at max settings, or FH4 at high-ultra settings I get a good framerate but not a good frametime. I ran MSI afterburner while in a game of fortnite, and noticed frametime was between 12-20. Some microstutters occurred. I noticed my CPU usage was at 100% and my cpu was around 65° (not high enough to throttle). I applied a stable overclock to 3.85 GHz and now my CPU usage is around 89-95%. This is only a placeholder processor until ryzen 3000 comes out, but is there anything besides overclocking that I can do to help with this issue?

Thanks

Solution
That's not the issue in your build, but depending on your ram frequency you may have been able to get more performance by an oc. Since you already are at 3200mhz you won't see any more performance.
You could try overclocking your memory to give the cpu some more performance. You could also try turning up your gfx resolution to stress the gpu more and take some load off of your cpu. You really shouldnt have too much of an issue with a cpu limitation.

One cannot decide if 'bottlenecking' is an issue just based on CPU/GPU usage numbers, as lots of games hover near 100% CPU usage, and, for 4c/4t CPUs, in fact most do these days...

The RXX570 is no powerhouse even at 1080P, npr is the 2200G.

Unless plagued by stuttering or very low 1080P/medium detail framerates, I'd not be trying to 'fix' a particular cpu/gpu usage number if that is the only real concern..