Bottom Watercooling Exhaust?

Ibreakthings

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014
Could 2 graphics card radiators work on the bottom as exhaust? I dont want all the heat coming into my computer and my CPU is taking up the top as watercooling exhaust

would depend how much clearance you have under your case and if the places are there to mount the rads and exhaust them

my bottom rad is set as intake--since my gpu and cpu are watercooled a little more heat doesnt make any difference to cpu or gpu temperatures

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
Well heat rises so its not ideal but yeah it should work with the help of the fans. It also may create a negative pressure environment, if you have more exhaust fans than intake this will cause the computer to suck in air from all the gaps and vents in your case, this wont impact cooling but can lead to quick dust buildup.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador

Yeah its good to have positive pressure if you can manage it. No radiators in my pc but for fans I do two front intake, one bottom intake, one back exhaust, and one top exhaust.

Ibreakthings

Reputable
Apr 6, 2014
Im trying to cool a SLI GTX780Ti Classified Kingpin and im doing some serious overclocking so heat is a problem.
I think the bottom cooling is a pretty stupid idea but i think the Corsair Air 540 will do it with the rads in the top.

TRENDING THREADS