Question Bought A different cpu and now im having issues once again (please help...)

Jan 27, 2020
(sorry for the long story? question?)
Okay so to start off, i have pretty old parts so yea
my specs:
cpu: a4-6300
mobo: some chinese A88 fm2/fm2+ mobo i can try my best to check for the model (ill explain that)
storage: 250gb ssd & 500gb hdd
psu: 500w bronze Gigabyte

okay so, i just got a x4 cpu, specifically a x4 860k and at first i just popped it in my system thinking it would work, of course unplugged the power and all and did it, but then nothing posted so i thought okay i’ll remove the battery, wait and try again and still nothing. So i looked around and found out id need to update the bios so my mobo will support the cpu i suppose. But here’s were the mobo problem comes because i put my a4 back in and it posted once and i got into windows and i turned it off and tried to get into the bios but after that it just wouldnt post again. So basically, for the time being how would i get my pc to post so i can try to fix everything if it can even be fixed.

Jan 27, 2020
Honestly, it's hard to say from your description. It's hard to say what's actually compatible with "some Chinese motherboard."
wLws8WN.png