Bought a new £650 laptop and the screen is really bad (Acer Aspire 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonkerskiki

Prominent
Feb 23, 2017
I spent around two weeks looking for a laptop and eventually settled on the acer aspire 7 A715-71G-53HF and have found a few things wrong with it just today(got it today), the screen has viewing angles so bad that i can only get half the screen a decent quality and the other half is too bright/dark by tilting the screen. The track pad has started to wear down on my fingers already after a day and generally hurts to use it. Now I didn't come here just to moan, I'm just confused as when I read reviews noone mentioned the screen or track pad as being this bad, to be fair they never said they were good but this is pretty unusable. So i'm thinking I've either got a defective model, they gave me the wrong panel or something along those lines. So if anyone out there has this laptop I'd love to hear from you and if you have any advice about what I should do next.
Thanks

Solution
Most laptops have pretty bad viewing angles. The trackpad, do you mean the actual trackpad is wearing out or you don't like the feel of it on your fingers? Check with the place you got it from about their return policy and exchange it if you don't like it.
Most laptops have pretty bad viewing angles. The trackpad, do you mean the actual trackpad is wearing out or you don't like the feel of it on your fingers? Check with the place you got it from about their return policy and exchange it if you don't like it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.