[SOLVED] Bought a new cpu and now I'm getting no signal.

Nov 22, 2018
PC specs-
Ryzen 3 2200g
ASRock Pro4 b350 atx
16gb of DDR4 ram
250gb m.2 SSD
550 watt power supply
——————————————————————

I started streaming and I realized I was getting a lot of lag on stream so I bought a new cpu, Ryzen 5 2600x thinking it would help, I updated driver checked bios everything was good, installed Ryzen 5 2600x, no signal on monitor, the monitors fine. I returned the cpu thinking it was broken, got the money back and bought a r7 1700x and still no signal, this has been a week and I still have no answers, oh and by the way I accidentally bent my ryzent 3 pins so I can't go back to that. I'm in a pickle and if anyone can help that would be great!!

Solution
Hm... initial thought is the BIOS. You mention you 'checked BIOS', but does that mean you updated the BIOS? Nitpicky but I see the two as different procedures.

It could be due to lacking a graphics card. Only the 2200G has integrated graphics, while the other two CPUs don't. Your specs do not mention a graphics card, and if using a CPU without integrated graphics then there won't be a display.

While the Ryzen 5 2600X isn't compatible with the AB350 Pro4 'out of the box' (BIOS update required), the very first Ryzens should be (like the Ryzen 7 1700X). So something does seem wrong. Bending the pins of the Ryzen 3 2200G leads me to wonder whether the socket itself is damaged.
Hm... initial thought is the BIOS. You mention you 'checked BIOS', but does that mean you updated the BIOS? Nitpicky but I see the two as different procedures.

It could be due to lacking a graphics card. Only the 2200G has integrated graphics, while the other two CPUs don't. Your specs do not mention a graphics card, and if using a CPU without integrated graphics then there won't be a display.

While the Ryzen 5 2600X isn't compatible with the AB350 Pro4 'out of the box' (BIOS update required), the very first Ryzens should be (like the Ryzen 7 1700X). So something does seem wrong. Bending the pins of the Ryzen 3 2200G leads me to wonder whether the socket itself is damaged.

Solution