[SOLVED] Bought a new front fan and its spins too slow, how to make it spin faster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019
Hello all i bought a new front fan and it spins too slow.. also when im playing ac odyssey my cpu temperature is around 72celsius... is there a way to make it spin faster?

Solution
It would be helpful to know the model of the fan and the specifications and models numbers for the rest of your hardware including case, motherboard, cpu, graphics card, CPU cooler, etc.

It would also help to know WHICH fan header it is attached to on the motherboard.
It would be helpful to know the model of the fan and the specifications and models numbers for the rest of your hardware including case, motherboard, cpu, graphics card, CPU cooler, etc.

It would also help to know WHICH fan header it is attached to on the motherboard.

Solution

Pomfrit

Great
BANNED
Oct 18, 2019

Done ✅ went to bios and i was able to change there

Status
Not open for further replies.