Question Bought a used Dell OptiPlex motherboard on eBay

Feb 25, 2020
I bought a used dell OptiPlex motherboard on eBay, I am going to be transferring the motherboard to a new case but I put all the parts on the motherboard and still no display on Monitor or USB ports working, I switched out ram,PSU, CPU, CPU fan, CMOS and EVEN switched out Dell motherboard as well, could it be something on the motherboard I missing? I know it’s the motherboard. helpppp

OEM manufacturers have been known to use proprietary parts that make it difficult to upgrade. Depending on you model number, I would not want to be the first one to attempt what your doing. Look for someone else who has already done the upgrade with that model number. They can tell what works and what doesn't.

DSzymborski

Titan
I bought a used dell OptiPlex motherboard on eBay, I am going to be transferring the motherboard to a new case but I put all the parts on the motherboard and still no display on Monitor or USB ports working, I switched out ram,PSU, CPU, CPU fan, CMOS and EVEN switched out Dell motherboard as well, could it be something on the motherboard I missing? I know it’s the motherboard. helpppp

Without the model of motherboard and information as to what the parts are, there's really not much to say. We're not at your PC, so we only have the information that you provide us and you've provided just about nothing.

Feb 25, 2020
OEM manufacturers have been known to use proprietary parts that make it difficult to upgrade. Depending on you model number, I would not want to be the first one to attempt what your doing. Look for someone else who has already done the upgrade with that model number. They can tell what works and what doesn't.
Dell 790 SFF LGA 1155 motherboard