Question Bought an SSD as second disk but my laptop doesn't like it ?

Nov 30, 2022
So, I have a laptop ASUS rog strix gl702. It comes with a sata connection for a second disk, to have space besides the small circuit board that has the OS with 250gb. It came with a HDD. Yesterday I changed to a SSD Samsung. First off, didn't know that you had to go to disk managment to have it activated and format to attribute a letter or it isn't recognized. Worked and I can use it while plugged in via USB. The thing is, my pc doesn't like it.

Took out my HDD and the laptop worked fine, of course I don't have the data but I just need to plug it in again and its the same as always. Where is the problem? As soon as I plug the SSD, my laptop doesn't go past the first logo and stays there. It doesnt even make the noises of it starting up but fans work as needed. Tried to acces bios and nothing, the only thing I can do is turn off on the power button. If I take the SSD out, it works just fine again. What in the hell, need help with this. 100$ at stake of being wasted. 2 months of savings.
Thank you

Nov 30, 2022
The SSD works as a usb but the samsung programs don't work if its plugged in. Also makes the SSD go into 100%. Otherwise I can use it as normal. As soon as I plug the SSD via SATA the boot gets stuck instantly at one second with the logo and doesn't go past it. So I don't know how to go into safe mode since I can't restart it or go into bios.