Question Bought the Acer XV322UX and...

Mar 22, 2023
Hello everyone!
I just bought the Acer XV322UX as a new main monitor and I am now running a 3 monitor setup. It appears this comes with some issues...
Let's begin with me keeping my PC on pretty much at all times, but I like to turn my monitors off when I'm not at home. The issue with the new Acer monitor is that once I turn it on, all my monitors starts flashing and programs that I have opened starts moving around randomly. Eventually things stabilizes but whatever programs I previously had opened on my Acer monitor has been moved to other monitors. On top of that, my taskbar and all desktop icons are moved to the Acer monitor. Does anyone know how do I fix this? I don't want the monitor to interfere with my PC in this way... All help is appreciated, thank you!

*I have uninstalled all inactive monitors in the device manager.
*I have made a fresh installation of my nvidia graphics driver (including DDU).
*I have tried changing which monitor is the primary one.
*I have tried swapping around displayports both ways, there are no faulty cables or faulty ports in my graphics card.
*I have tried changing hertz from 240 to 60.
*I have tried messing around with different monitorsettings but no...
*It doesn't matter which monitor i start first, my other 2 monitors causes no problems.
I have probably tried a bunch of other things that I can't think of right now, any other suggestions are much welcome.

This is an example of the shenanigans that's going on when I start up my new main monitor. Somehow my desktop icons have stopped moving themselves but running programs aswell as the taskbar has not, as you can see in the video.
View: https://youtu.be/9ycJA8knGSg

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2023
Jesus christ I finally found some information that relates to my problem... Apparently this is an option on Windows 11 but not on Windows 10. I suppose I'll have to upgrade to get rid of this annoyance.
TUG3vUW.png