[SOLVED] Brand new 3060 TI Pc Fan loud

Aug 25, 2021
Ive just bought a Gaming Pc with a 3060 TI a ryzen 5 5600x, 650w PS Heres the link But the fans are INCREDIBLY loud compared to other pc's of friends that also have 3060 ti, We run the same fps in games so i do not understand why my fans are so loud, Also pleease could i have some information on What RPM i should set my fans at compared to my CPU heat,

Solution
Where can i see the profiles?
is similar to your BIOS' optimized defaults. they are just built-in to the card as a default profile.
some cards may have a switch between "Quiet" or "Power Saver" & "Performance".

when you choose to alter the core, memory clocks, or the fan speed curve you will first be looking at the default settings that are already in place.
unless you have altered any of these settings, the default is still in place.
Its actually the rear fan
rear case fan?
what temperatures are your CPU & GPU hitting while idle and while gaming?
could i have some information on What RPM i should set my fans at compared to my CPU heat
this depends on a lot of different factors.
mainly the make/model of the CPU cooler, how much airflow the case allows, the type of fans being used, the fan placement and their orientation.
bought a Gaming Pc with a 3060 TI
...the fans are INCREDIBLY loud
most modern graphics cards come with a default profile that favors less noise over temperature but if they reach high enough the fans will still kick in with high RPMs.
and a cheaper model will more than likely have louder fans.

Aug 25, 2021
what temperatures are your CPU & GPU hitting while idle and while gaming?

this depends on a lot of different factors.
mainly the make/model of the CPU cooler, how much airflow the case allows, the type of fans being used, the fan placement and their orientation.

most modern graphics cards come with a default profile that favors less noise over temperature but if they reach high enough the fans will still kick in with high RPMs.
Its actually the rear fan ( im new to pc's) that is making such a noise, though i cannot change the rear fans speed in MSI dragon center, and i am scared of breaking something when i change it in Bios, Any tips on making the rear fan less noisy?

Aug 25, 2021
Where can i see the profiles? i have geforce expierience and my graphics card is quite modern though i dont know where to see the profiles, also with the link i sent, do you know any new compatible fans that i could buy?

Where can i see the profiles?
is similar to your BIOS' optimized defaults. they are just built-in to the card as a default profile.
some cards may have a switch between "Quiet" or "Power Saver" & "Performance".

when you choose to alter the core, memory clocks, or the fan speed curve you will first be looking at the default settings that are already in place.
unless you have altered any of these settings, the default is still in place.
Its actually the rear fan
rear case fan?

Solution
How could i adjust it?
nvidia control panel. Thinking you should be able to find fan curve in there
i don't believe NCP has fan control options available, possibly for FE versions but i've never run across them for my 3rd party cards.

use whatever control software the GPU manufacturer has available or just try Afterburner.
tried multiple fan curves but im scared to mess something up
there is no possibility of "messing something up" by altering fan curve profiles.
if you decide to go back to default profiles the option is there to reset.

Aug 25, 2021
i don't believe NCP has fan control options available, possibly for FE versions but i've never run across them for my 3rd party cards.

use whatever control software the GPU manufacturer has available or just try Afterburner.

there is no possibility of "messing something up" by altering fan curve profiles.
if you decide to go back to default profiles the option is there to reset.
the PC is relatively new, and now it has some reviews allsaying the fans are loud, this is leading me to beliebe that it isnt anything i can fix in the software. do you have any ideas of new GOOD fans ( i dont want my cpu and gpu overheating) that are quiete,

HappyTrails

Upstanding
Oct 30, 2020
It would maybe be shameful if nvidia not provide option for this but Afterburner is good suggestion. For this pc I use AMD Adrenalins and Corsair ICue to monitor cpu and gpu temps and adjust fan curves. Maybe your motherboard mfg has software to help monitor or you can use HWinfo.