Question Brand new 850W Thermaltake trips breaker

Apr 15, 2019
Problem:
My new Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 850W is tripping the breaker immediately after turning it on.

Story:
I recently bought brand new components to assemble a new PC configuration:
MBO Asus Prime X370-A
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 2600X
GPU Asus Dual GeForce 1060 GTX 6GB
PSU Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 850W

After assembling it all, I connected it through an APC BR1500G-GR UPS to the power outlet and switched on the PSU, which immediately tripped the breaker, causing power outage.
First I thought that too many things were connected through the UPS (although UPS was reporting only 1/5 of the maximum load before plugging in the new PC). So I disconnected everything and tried with only the new PC plugged in the UPS. The computer now powered up, all the LEDs and fans were working but I couldn't get the picture on the monitor.
When I smell the PSU from really close, there is a distinctive burnt stench from the inside, but I'm really not sure, since the PSU is seemingly working. Plus it was connected through a PSU, and it also has protection of its own, so it would be a bit strange for it to burn out like that.
Some time later, I tried to turn on the PC again, and it again caused the breaker to trip. Then I tried it without the UPS, on an outlet that is alone on one breaker, and first it worked but again no picture. Then on the next power on it tripped this breaker as well.

I don't know what to do, if I open up the PSU, I lose the warranty (although it might already be lost?).
Is it possible that it pulls that much current immediately after it is switched on? Is it possible that it was faulty when I bought it?

PS. The breakers I use are automatic 16A

Thanks in advance for any comment, suggestion, help it will be most appreciated.