Hello,

I've purchased a new computer with the following components:

ryzen 7 2700
gigabyte b450m ds3h
gskill 16gb amd memory
intel 660p 1tb nvme drive
xfx radeon rx580 8gb
gigabyte bronze 700w

Sitting idle everything is fine but as soon as I start playing league of legends it will restart without warning after about 5-10minutes. I've also had it restart on me just browsing the internet but the restarts occur most often when playing league.

I initially thought it was a faulty power supply so I returned and exchanged it but that was not the problem as it continued to have the same problem.

I went back to the store and explained my issues and have since exchanged all of the components listed except for the cpu as they didnt have another in stock.

I ran a memory check but it did not encounter any errors. Before I replaced the power supply and gpu I couldnt run a stress test for more than 3 minutes but now it runs fine and I haven't had it restart on me during a stress test (msi kombustor).

I thought the reset button or front panel buttons might be shorting so I unplugged them after I started the computer but it still had the same issue.

Not sure whats going on and I'm running out of ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

oinky

Honorable
Dec 26, 2012
Hello,

It just restarts no BSOD. The stop code is empty, says 0s and such for all the values. Unless I was looking at the wrong stop code? Where can I see the stop code? Is it listed in the kernel power event in event viewer?