Question brand new custom pc stuttering

Daniel_422

Reputable
Feb 6, 2017
I have done every stress test to man, it doesn't replicate the issue, i play rocket league for 5 minutes, cpu usage gets to 100% and starts stuttering. the computer will completely freeze, ignore all inputs, then go back to normal after 2-3 seconds, then stay normal for 1-2 seconds. then repeat. CPU temps are always at 60-65c when this happens. I Don't know how to manage event viewer but i read all the errors during that time and it's nothing that could cause this to happen. In task manager the System and system interrupt service spike up in usage during the time the event happens. Am i looking at bad power management or bad hardware? oh and sound stutters during it as well
Intel i5-9600k
nvme samsung 970 500 gb
hx750 modular power supply
rtx 2070
phantom gaming x asrock motherboard

The psu is new, windows update 1909. chipset drivers are not showing on the manufacturers website. GPU temp is 45 under no load, maxes out at 70 under heaven benchmark after 30~ minutes but typically stays at 65c
View: https://imgur.com/a/Y7IX2z3

"chipset drivers are not showing on the manufacturers website."

So you did not install any chipset drivers? Did you install any from that list and if yes which one?

Daniel_422

Reputable
Feb 6, 2017
I've discovered if i put it into power save mode it no longer crashes, Could someone help me discover what power settings i need to do to overclock my pc without it crashing?