Question Brand New DELL computer will not boot to windows

fedace

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2008
I have a brand new DELL computer with window 10 and 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8 700K 6-Core Processor (12MB Ca che, up to 4.7 GHz). After turning it on, Dell logo shows for several seconds and then screen goes blank. and it will go no furthur. i have called DELL technical support and went thru the trouble steps and they still can't fix the problem. What should i do ? I have also sent the computer to Dell and they claim they changed out the hard drive and still same problem. Is this issue caused by bad hard drive ? When i first booted computer did say attempting to fix C: drive then it again went back to blank screen.

here are some specs of this computer:

NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GTX 1070T i with 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Memo ry

400-AUMT : M.2 256GB PCIe x4 SSD + 2TB 72 00 rpm Hard Drive

I have a brand new DELL computer with window 10 and 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8 700K 6-Core Processor (12MB Ca che, up to 4.7 GHz). After turning it on, Dell logo shows for several seconds and then screen goes blank. and it will go no furthur. i have called DELL technical support and went thru the trouble steps and they still can't fix the problem. What should i do ? I have also sent the computer to Dell and they claim they changed out the hard drive and still same problem. Is this issue caused by bad hard drive ? When i first booted computer did say attempting to fix C: drive then it again went back to blank screen.
Maybe no OS on it ? Why don't you try installing it yourself ?

Reactions: fedace

fedace

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2008
When i first turned on the computer out of the box,,, I did get a error message saying "Attempting to repair C: drive" then it went on for several seconds like that then it went black.

Does this mean anything ? Thank you guys in advance