Question Brand New Fan not working

Kevin0412

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2013
Good Evening.

I recently bought a 3 Pack of the Corsair AF120 to replace one of my CPU Hyper 212 Fans and to add one to the front of the case and the top. The top fan doesn't seem to be working yet the LED is lit up I've tried switching the fan to a different port on the motherboard but that didn't seem to work either obviously the typical answer would be the fan is dead but how can a brand new fan not work that makes no sense. I've even checked my BIOS and it doesn't recognize that the fan is plugged in. What would be the next option?

Good Evening.

I recently bought a 3 Pack of the Corsair AF120 to replace one of my CPU Hyper 212 Fans and to add one to the front of the case and the top. The top fan doesn't seem to be working yet the LED is lit up I've tried switching the fan to a different port on the motherboard but that didn't seem to work either obviously the typical answer would be the fan is dead but how can a brand new fan not work that makes no sense. I've even checked my BIOS and it doesn't recognize that the fan is plugged in. What would be the next option?
Any product can be DOA. It happens.