Brand new Gaming Computer running slow!

SteamPlayerGeorge

Commendable
Sep 15, 2016
[strike][/strike]I just bought this new Gaming PC off of Amazon and once I set it up, it lagged and it says that it'll take 2 days to download GTA V, I dont know if this is an internet problem, but my computer only goes 6-160kbps at random, my specs are:

Tower:

Brand OCHW
Item Weight 9 Kg
Item model number NERO
Color WHITE
Processor Brand AMD
Processor Type Athlon
Processor Speed 3.90 GHz
Processor Count 2
RAM Size 16 GB
Computer Memory Type DDR3 SDRAM
Hard Drive Size 2000 GB
Hard Drive Interface Serial ATA
Graphics Coprocessor AMD
Graphics Card Description Radeon HD 8370D
Wireless Type 802.11bgn
Optical Drive Type NONE
Hardware Platform PC
Operating System Windows 10 Home/Pro

Display/Monitor:

Brand Samsung
Item Weight 4.4 Kg
Product Dimensions 61.4 x 27 x 45.7 cm
Item model number Samsung C27F591 Curved 27inch Monitor
Series C27F591F
Screen Size 27 centimetres
Screen Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Maximum Display Resolution 1920 x 1080 pixels
Audio Details 1
Speaker Description Loudspeakers
Connectivity Type No
Number of HDMI Ports 2
Wattage 37 watts
Software Included Yes

Please tell me if something is incorrect and fixable to make my computer work how it's meant to!

Solution
Your internet connection speed has nothing to do with your computer specs. You might have some problem with your network card or wireless card, but it seems weird since the drivers seem to be installed correctly. You can try to do a speed test (www.speedtest.net) for your internet connection. If it doesn't comply with what your internet provider claims it should you can contact them and see what is wrong on their side.
Your internet connection speed has nothing to do with your computer specs. You might have some problem with your network card or wireless card, but it seems weird since the drivers seem to be installed correctly. You can try to do a speed test (www.speedtest.net) for your internet connection. If it doesn't comply with what your internet provider claims it should you can contact them and see what is wrong on their side.

Solution