Brand New Gaming Desktop Running Slow

Jun 27, 2018
Yesterday I purchased an iBuyPower PC, and it is installing updates to games very slowly, and running them rather slow as well. I know that I did not buy the best PC, however I was expecting much much better results. Any reason that my computer can be acting so slow? here is a link to my PC. if requested i can provide task manager info, game updates like fortnite will take up 95% of cpu compacity. Only had a chance to run easy games at this point and not trying multiple games at a time.
Any Responses are appreciated Thank You.

PC:
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/ibuypower-desktop-intel-core-i7-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1060-1tb-hard-drive-120gb-solid-state-drive-gray-black/6180825.p?skuId=6180825&cmp=RMX&extStoreId=525&ref=212&loc=DWA&gclid=CjwKCAjw68zZBRAnEiwACw0eYYXEXNYD2HXkfivsqbUDSDsF5DNGm9iV_6za-ZWAna9idbOEB0665xoCV3cQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Since you just bought it, the system would need to run a whole bunch of OS and other patches and updates. Let it update for about a day, make sure all the games are also on the latest patches, run the latest drivers from nVidia for the card, and see how things run.