[SOLVED] Brand new gaming pc wont boot

Jan 24, 2019
Hello, I am having trouble booting my PC to run on my monitor. The lights from the front cade fans light up and some lights (2 lights on the motherboard near the RAM) inside the case light up. This was my first full PC build that I did with the help of some youtube guides and stringently following the manuals themselves. Ive tried unplugging and replugging all the motherboard and power supply cables and even the case cables. It took me 7 hours to do this and to my luck in the end the PC still does not boot up. My specs are:
Cooler Master Masterbox TD500
Seagate BarraCuda 1TB internal drive
Kingston A400 240GB SSD
EVGA 600 BQ 80+ Bronze 600W
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Processor
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz
MSI Performance Gaming AMD X470 Ryzen 2 AM4 DDR4 ATX Motherboard
Tecware Phantom Mechanical keyboard
Logitec G402 Mouse

Please any information would help. I want to save myself money from having to go to PC Repair Service

Solution
What Graphics Card are you using? Do you see anything at all on screen when you boot up? Do you hear any beeps from PC when you power it on?

Make sure that the display cable from your PC to your Monitor is PLUGGED INTO GRAPHICS CARD if you have one. If that doesn't work, try a new cable, or make sure that your monitor is powered on.
What Graphics Card are you using? Do you see anything at all on screen when you boot up? Do you hear any beeps from PC when you power it on?

Make sure that the display cable from your PC to your Monitor is PLUGGED INTO GRAPHICS CARD if you have one. If that doesn't work, try a new cable, or make sure that your monitor is powered on.

Solution