Brand New MMORPG Game

Hi

A Brand new multiplayer MMORPG game system is now online for free,
invite your friends and play them at this incredible upcoming game.

please visit: www.maydisle.com

go to downloads to download the client in order to play the game.

let me know if you have any problems via the forums or here so we can
fix them
as soon as possible. we expect to have a large userbase so there
should be people to play.

Thanks

Tom Mclavey

I'll bet you haven't even written a line of code yet.

<Tom Mclavey> wrote in message
> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:35:21 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 15:26:37 GMT, "Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>><Tom Mclavey> wrote in message

alright but you really shouldnt advertise until its all set

best of luck to you

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 11:21:52 -0500, "Grackle" <nowhere@lalaland.ca>
wrote:

>I'll bet you haven't even written a line of code yet.

check out the website to find out how much we have done, visit the
downloads section to download the game client then you may begin
creating a charactor

Visit: www.maydisle.com

Thanks

Tom Mclavey

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:05:26 GMT, "Joiner" <joiner@hotmail.com> wrote:

><Tom Mclavey> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 02:35:21 +1100, Hong Ooi <hong@zipworld.com.au>
>> wrote:

>alright but you really shouldnt advertise until its all set
>
>best of luck to you

we should have these problems fixed very soon the game itself is
playable go to the downloads sections and download the game client in
order to create your charactor then you can begin playing it.

also there are plans to completly redevelop the website

thanks

On Sun, 20 Mar 2005 00:41:23 +0000, Tom Mclavey <> wrote:

>i find your comments disrespectful if you took the time to even view
>the game you might find out what its about, the game is simular to
>runescape with places to explore and monsters to kill also there are
>some skills that you may work on such as combat,fishing e.t.c
>
>updates to the game will be fortnightly for now we will have quests to
>complete i admit the site looks rubbish but you see it was only a very
>basic site to clearly advertise the game i am personally going to
>rewrite it tommorow so it should look more professional and the links
>will be fixed. keep checking back it will get better

You don't seem to understand the importance of first impressions. If
people visit your site and see nothing except a bunch of broken links,
they're not going to be coming back. If you want people to pay
attention and check your site again, you have to show them something
interesting, and no, a mysterious executable file doesn't count. You
really expect that people are going to be willing to download
executables from someone who can't even write a basic website? Are
you using the same internet as the rest of us?

>Xocyll

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :)

of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Heh, really funny site , the colors and styles aren't adorable, and I
can't find anything there.. this should be a game you are advertising
for??

nostromo

Thus spake Johnny Bravo <baawa_knight@yahoo.com>, Sun, 20 Mar 2005 07:15:05
GMT, Anno Domini:

>>Xocyll
>
> Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel. :)

Oh, he's working up to it! :)

I think everyone is being a little harsh,

Frankly I thought it showed some potential. Then again I just got a new
computer and haven't played online games since I logged onto a BBS to move
my @ ASCII character around :p

Good luck, (I think you may need it).

Cheers,

Hawklan

The site is currently undergoing work due to been deleted by a hacker with
all the information being removed (e.g the newbie guide). If this was a so
called trojan I seriously doubt it would be a 10mb file and I don't think I
would be paying ?30 a month to host the game. If you even took the time to
read the forums and download the file you would soon realise that it is not
this trojan you refered to. We will most probably be paying a proffesional
web designer to redo website and as Tom said this is an up and coming game
and is still being developed and worked on.

Michael Ford

majestik@maydisle.com via GamesKB.com wrote:
> The site is currently undergoing work due to been deleted by a hacker with
> all the information being removed (e.g the newbie guide). If this was a so
> called trojan I seriously doubt it would be a 10mb file and I don't think I
> would be paying ?30 a month to host the game. If you even took the time to
> read the forums and download the file you would soon realise that it is not
> this trojan you refered to. We will most probably be paying a proffesional
> web designer to redo website and as Tom said this is an up and coming game
> and is still being developed and worked on.
>
> Michael Ford

<a smattering of uncontrolled snickering is heard from the peanut gallery>

"majestik@maydisle.com via GamesKB.com" <forum@GamesKB.com> once tried
to test me with:

> The site is currently undergoing work due to been deleted by a hacker
> with all the information being removed (e.g the newbie guide). If this
> was a so called trojan I seriously doubt it would be a 10mb file and I
> don't think I would be paying ?30 a month to host the game. If you
> even took the time to read the forums and download the file you would
> soon realise that it is not this trojan you refered to. We will most
> probably be paying a proffesional web designer to redo website and as
> Tom said this is an up and coming game and is still being developed
> and worked on.

I can commiserate, but that's kind of beside the point.

The point is, if you want us to pay attention, you need to look at least
remotely professional.

It's. Just. That. Simple.

It doesn't matter what the excuses are. Come back when it's right.

Once a Gamer, Always a Gamer.