Brand new Pc build freeze with sound for few seconds while watching a video or in games same freeze

meshoo

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015
I recently bought Pc parts and put em together i had no problem whats so ever except one of the rams were doing a lower speed, but i got that fixed now I've been facing this problem for sometime were my Pc just freeze for few seconds, but I'm still able to hear the sound of the game or the sound of the video that i'm watching. i updated the graphic card drivers and everything that i found out of date, but still i couldn't figure out whats the problem so far.
Link for the parts : https://secure.newegg.com/Wishlist/PublicWishlistDetail?ID=4837898&&cm_mmc=snc-email-_-sr-_-wishlist-4837898-_-06/15/2018

meshoo

Honorable
Nov 21, 2015

I didn't know how to do the test,but after thinking of what i had upgraded or overclocked it was the ram i bought a 3200 ram but end up running at 2400 so i just went to the bios and place it on auto and for now it seems to be perfectly fine. but i would still like to know how can i let my ram run at the fitting speed.