Feb 2, 2019
Hello guys, I have bought a handpicked pre-built PC:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
PSU: FRACTAL DESIGN Integra M 650W
SSD: Adata SU800 SSD SATA III 2.5'' 256GB
MB: Gigabyte B450M GAMING, AM4, 2xDDR4-2933, USB 3.1, DVI-D/HDMI/D-sub
RAM: G.Skill Aegis DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 3000MHz CL16 1.35V XMP 2.0
CASE: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 3 mATX Case

I also plan on adding an older 1TB HDD by WD from my old PC.

I have ordered a Sapphire RX 570 8GB from elsewhere and here's the deal:

I have installed my GPU into the motherboard, used the already available 6+2pin connectors for the 8pin slot and upon trying to turn it on the MoBo LEDs would light up, every single fan that should be spinning would spin (GPU included) but the PC wouldn't boot (monitor in sleep mode, PC Case's read/write light wouldn't display anything).
So I was pretty pissed and tried out various things like unplugging RAM, SSD, trying different 6+2pin connectors, unplugging and plugging the various motherboard connectors, nothing changed. When I tried to run the card with 6 pins I would have the same exact effect, when I tried 0pins, the GPU fans wouldn't spin but the PC's read/write light would blink.
Since Ryzen 2600 doesn't have on-board graphics I ended up trying out my old 8800GT gpu as last resort, didn't even plug in the 4pin connectors and lo and behold, the PC would work as intended. I tried out my 570 GPU again with same negative results, so I've been using the 8800GT setup the last few hours (installed Windows, etc) without a single hitch.

So basically how do I end up testing whether my GPU is faulty or is it something else (maybe a power issue?).
Any help appreciated.

Feb 2, 2019

My PSU had ~3 chained 2+6pin (female?) connectors all of which I have tried connecting to the 8pin (male?) slot on the GPU, is that what you're asking?
The 24pin and 8pin MoBo connectors are securely connected.