Question Brand new SSD in pre-built using about 160gb of space, can't find what's using it

Feb 8, 2020
Hey guys, I just bought a brand new pre-built. It has a 1TB SSD in it, but upon plugging it in, it was using about 203gb being used of the 930gb available. I started with a disk clean up, did not find anything. Also looked through the C: directory, while allowing hidden files to be viewed, still could not find anything. I then did a full windows reset, I did it overnight as I've had them take awhile before. When I logged on on the morning it said something about not being able to get rid of everything but it was able to do a full reset, and then 56% flashed on the screen, like that's where it got stuck at. After reviewing the space after the reset, it now has about 160gb of unaccounted for space. I've ran WinDirStat so you can see the discrepancy with it's results, compared with looking at the properties of the C: drive

Any ideas on how I could see what is using this space, and how I could clear it out?

Feb 8, 2020
Right off the top, 133GB in game files and pagefile/hibernation file (the two big green spaces).

What is leading you to think there is space unaccounted for?

IDK if you saw my post earlier, but here is a screenshot showing the WinDirStat with the C: properties in the shot as well. As you can see in the properties, it's showing that there's 314gb being used, rather than the 159 total.

Thank you again for taking the time to look at this for me :)