Brand new system build, Windows 10 crashes on install with Memory Management stop code.

gioserpo

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
So, I bought the parts and built me a brand new PC, my old one (which I had built myself, as well) had issues, most of them stemming from a few noob mistakes, lessons learned. Anyway, everything is brand new, all of my connections are good, I have a windows 10 key ready to go, and the installation files on a brand new 16 GB flash drive. It boots into the UEFI just fine, all the settings look good, everything is working according to the UEFI, my CPU is showing up, my ram, my SSD, even the USB flash drive, when its plugged in. So, doing what you do, I boot it, F10 til the boot menu loads, start the windows 10 installation. After around 3-5 minutes into the installation, it BSODs with the stop code "Memory Management." As for troubleshooting, I'm at a loss, can't do the usual steps found on google, cause there isn't an OS, cause it crashes during install. I have tried swapping the drive I am installing onto from a brand new SSD, to the old Mechanical drive from my first build, but still, no luck. So, any advice and troubleshooting tips would be appreciated.

EDIT: In case its needed, the specs are: 16 GB DDR4 2400 RAM
AMD Ryzen 7 1700X
MSI A320M PRO-VD PLUS
GTX 1050 ti
ADATA Ultimate SU650 120 GB SSD
(Other HD is an HGST 1TB 7200RPM, not sure the model number right off, but its about 2 years old, and was only used to see if the same error happened)

If you guys need more info, please, let me know

gioserpo

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Nah, Bios settings are default, It has thrown 2 or 3 different stop codes now, I've been following some stuff on google, and using HDDs that i know are good, only had 2 successful installs, but neither would boot, stop codes on bsod... I'll try using just one ram stick at a time, and get back to ya...

gioserpo

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Ok, so im guessing then, if both ram sticks work, by themselves, its board? Both single ram sticks breezed thru the setup, the first one crashed on reboot, the second one is still in the reboot process, but its being as slow as every other time... Plus, i have some screen glitchiness, my mobo boot screen (the one that tells u delete, f11, and such for the settings) stays loaded after the reboots, and the windows 10 loading dots pop up like an overlay on it...

gioserpo

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Wait, update, it finished the reboot sucessfully, right as i sent my last reply... U know a good upload site to upload from mobile? Ill show u the pic of the overlay issue