^oh no. So what are your reasons for saying XFX is better? Why is Sapphire inferior? Give me data, give me examples.

There is no hierarchy of brands. Most cases they do not make the actual cards, they simply purchase them from the manufacturer and put on their own sticker, and maybe BIOS. You are usually paying for their support and warranty. Some manufactures will install a different cooler or do a factory overclock to a card and sell it for more.

XFX has some of the best support as far as brands go, however, their cards are not superior in any way to other brands. Sapphire is probably the larges reseller of ATI cards, and has been for years. I've owned several Sapphire cards and have had no issues. My last 2 were Asus. I've owned an XFX 8800GTS as well.

Some people have had bad experiences with certain companies so it leaves a bad taste.

Just choose whatever brand, on the same card they perform basically the same.. :)
Many people would choose XFX cause it's warranty or Sapphire with their Vapor-X.

But i, right now or maybe later, i will continue to use HIS product, i have 3 HIS card and they are never disappointed me.. :D

Agree with jay, problem is come randomly, it can happen on every brand, they have their problem as well.. :)

So, the final decision is yours...

HIS probably has the best factory installed cooler, the ICE Q coolers are probably one of the best if not THE best.

abdul89

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2009
They all the same!! Except for certain companies which install different coolers, but you usually pay more for these cards. But shop around, youll find awesome bargains. For example, here in south africa, you can get a Club3d 5870 for R3300, and an Asus 5870 costs R5200. The only difference = stickers!! Obviously you need to look out for the warranties offered by the different companies, as these often differ.

And then some companies also do overclocked versions of the cards, but again, these will cost a bit more.

TRENDING THREADS