Question Bricked AMD GPU Polaris

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
I've flashed my vBIOS about two days ago and it went sideways, tried some "blacksmith" such as DOS reflash and everything except Linux. What happend was that I had a mining RX550 as a daily use since I don't game anymore or if, maybe a "This war of Mine" small light games when I remind there's even such things and speakin of reasons for a logical one, there's none for me in last years. Anyway, my GPU was the 640SP versions ( shaders cores) and the vBIOS in question was from the "OC" variant which is a official supplier by maufactuer itself, but it had 512SP. I did the flash from Windows using ATIFlash not Winflash, ATIFlash I know even program itself has stability red flags, and after say 2m my computer froze including my peripherals and I restarted the desktop from button. I woke up with a unreconizable GPU + driver unistalled ( 21.5.2) and that was it. Even in DOS it says "Adapter not found" error 0fl01. GPU does works so unlike what you knew as a wrong flash and GPU not displaying image or such in my case it does, but I can't install the official stock bios back.

BIOS codes from stickers > B0260 on back and front E367. Is possible to bring it back to life or do I throw it into abyss

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
Like elsewhere.. Microsoft Adaptor VGA works so like detects but OS says ( pci to pci bridge - pci device ) fail to install. My way of bricked GPU is very very different than what you probably saw online/offline.

Sick Jacken

Honorable
Sep 26, 2016
Last post, no one gonna remember anything so is irrelevant everything you think or do. It was awesome experience!
Otherwise, to answer first post is a invalid command and second even with right ones it doesnt work. Tomorrow i'll blast it like lebron to bin and no, thats a dump