Brief interview video with the man behind Dr Kleiner and A..

jay

Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:

http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=9032

It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
the phone instead (still interesting though).

Enjoy,

J.

"Jay" <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
> Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>
> http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=9032
>
> It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
> interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
> don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
> the phone instead (still interesting though).

She has a website with pictures: http://www.merledandridge.com

She Even looks a little like Alyx. Well, a little...

Yes. Wonder when this broadcast over City17 will occur...

Civilian_Target

"Civilian_Target" <tadhgp@bigfoot.com> wrote in message
> Yes. Wonder when this broadcast over City17 will occur...
>
> Civilian_Target
>
> Jay wrote:
>> Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>>
>> http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=9032
>>
>> It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
>> interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
>> don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview
>> over the phone instead (still interesting though).
>>
>> Enjoy,
>>
>> J.

Neat clip. Thanks for posting it.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

nutt wrote:
> "Jay" <nospam_doctorpeppercan@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
>
>>Chances are it's been posted before, but just in case:
>>
>>http://www.g4tv.com/mediaplayer/index.aspx?video_key=9032
>>
>>It's not as long as I would have wanted it to be, but nevertheless is
>>interesting to see the real person responsible for Dr Kleiner's voice. We
>>don't get to see the woman for Alyx though, she's joined the interview over
>>the phone instead (still interesting though).
>

> She has a website with pictures: http://www.merledandridge.com
>
> She Even looks a little like Alyx. Well, a little...

I think she wins hands down over Alyx for looks. But can she shoot?
How's her martial arts?