Bring back disk without format it.

Cemozi

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2013
Hi people;
Had a teribble chain of event happen to me yesterday.
After a week i opened my computer.
Wanted play a game and before the game started "win 10" crashed.
So i restarted my computer and there was corruption lines on screen thought my screen is gone but i use 2 monitors so the other one is the same. So again i thought maybe its driver related. i deleted Nvidia drivers from computer when i tried to restart. The computer didnt restart. everytime before login it went black and waited. I managed to open win on safe mode on saw the same with graphic problem is still there seems its grafic card related (have a Evga 780 ti classifed hope its fixeable Atm cant efford a new one).
Eventhought i knew somehow its Graphic Card maybe a reinstall Win 10 fix things.
I started the reinstalling on %13 the electric went down (God thanks).
In that bad mood without getting aware i selected clean all drivers :(((((
It formatted My windows HDD
My game SDD
One of my Storage HDD
I didnt get aware till i installed windows 7 back.
the game ssd format isnt important. But Storage has lot of impotant things for me.
QUESTİON PART:
Now when i try to look inside the Storage HDD its says it has to be Formatted.
Under The disk management its sees the disk as RAW.
The disk is WD Cavaiar Black 2 TB disk. Is there a way bring disk back without formatting.
If not Need a good Rescue disk program. I have lincesed Get Data Back. in past experince Couldnt bring things back.
And at last please prey for me i have part of backup. But at least 2 years of pictures and videos of my 4 years old Daughter where in that disk....

Solution
unplug that disk. install get data back, or other rescue packages, turn machine off, plug disk back in, try rescue packages. Can you afford a new disk, if you can move the data as it is recovered to a new disk.

As you have only formatted them, and probably only quick formatted, you have a good chance of getting it back. But putting it onto another disk would be a very good idea whilst you are cleaning it.

Do nothing with the drive until you are ready to try and look for files.
unplug that disk. install get data back, or other rescue packages, turn machine off, plug disk back in, try rescue packages. Can you afford a new disk, if you can move the data as it is recovered to a new disk.

As you have only formatted them, and probably only quick formatted, you have a good chance of getting it back. But putting it onto another disk would be a very good idea whilst you are cleaning it.

Do nothing with the drive until you are ready to try and look for files.

Solution

Cemozi

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2013

I have 2 other 2 TB disk and a NAS System with 4 TB.
So I have enough space for rescued data.
Then I do it get data back let you know the result
Thank you.