Broadband Sharing

I managed a breakthrough tonight, I managed to connect my centrino laptop to my PC for the first time !! On doing this though, my SMC EZ ethernet card automatically came up with a different IP address and moved from the LAN and High Speed Internet part of My Network Places on to the Network Bridge part. This meant that although I'd managed to connect them together I lost Broadband as a result, as the IP address had automatically changed from the one my broadband uses. Is there any way possible where I could keep them on the Network Bridge and somehow connect to Broadband as well? Appreciate any help.

Joe

Why not use the ICF internet conection sharing ? use the wizard to set it up for u as in the network setup wizard