I want to import over 100 newspaper fax numbers and send to them. Can I use
the Microsoft fax program for that?

No. 3 is about the most I've ever seen Windows XP Fax be able to handle in
one blast.
You'll need to purchase some real fax software to do broadcast faxing.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"holland" <holland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I want to import over 100 newspaper fax numbers and send to them. Can I use
> the Microsoft fax program for that?

Do you have any reasonably priced suggestions? Thanks.

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> No. 3 is about the most I've ever seen Windows XP Fax be able to handle in
> one blast.
> You'll need to purchase some real fax software to do broadcast faxing.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "holland" <holland@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I want to import over 100 newspaper fax numbers and send to them. Can I use
> > the Microsoft fax program for that?

No. I've never tried any.