Jun 3, 2020
I am trying to get into Virtual Machines and such, and for that I need to enable AMD-V, (hardware virtualisation). To do this, you must do it From within the BIOS. No problem, I know my way around the BIOS

I restart my Computer and Spam delete (this is my Motherboards BIOS key) but instead of bringing me there, my screen stays black for a solid minute.
Weird, it never takes this long to load

I restart again, but to the same result. Fearing I may of broken my computer, I attempt to start it normally. This is where I notice something. For some time now ( Can't give an exact date as I only just realized) my computer never does all that boot stuff when opening. As in I don't see the msi Splash screen, I don't see a windows loading screen. Just blackness, then my lock page.

I tried to remove the CMOS battery and wait for the power to exit the motherboard before putting it back in - no luck

I tried to Enable Virtualisation using BCDedit -bcdedit won't open, I just see a window dissapear when I run it.

I tried Flashing my Bios as well and disabling fast startup, i'm starting a thread because I have tried everything online.

Jun 3, 2020
Yeah no difference. I can't use BCDedit and fast startup, but that's to be expected with a broken bios

Did that, no luck

I left it unpowered VERY long, but there is no indication so I can't really be for sure. At least a half hour

Your the first person to reply to any of my threads, thanks. I really don't think I'll be able to fix this though