Question broken GTX1050ti

Aug 23, 2019
Hello guys,

Today i received my new PC
link here

• AMD Athlon X4 860K, 4 × 3.7 GHz (up to 4.0 GHz, 4 MB cache)
  • ASUS GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, 4GB GDDR5, DVI, HDMI, DP
  • Hard disk: 1 TB HDD, Seagate / Toshiba / WD
  • 8 GB of DDR3 RAM, 1600 MHz, Windows 10 Home
  • motherboard A68HM plus
It came with Windows 10 x64 preinstalled. ver 18362.295
No driver were found and i did proceed to install the drivers from the DVDs i received in the box.
I restarted the computer and i noticed the resolution is still low, image quality low, with shady pixels, slow response from the computer, the windows UI looks from stone age, like windows XP style.
First i check if the computer reads my card. I checked in dxdiag, device manager, even in the nvidia control panel. everything was right. I can open nVidia Game Ready and it says im up to date.
I proceed to unistall the driver with DDU. Downloaded the latest version from nvidia. Updated the windows. And i still have same problem.

The computer feels like it doesnt have a graphic card driver but every program says its there, i can even see its temperature and % usage.
I even tried different driver scanner- updater tools to see if i have something missing. Thanks

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Not to add insult to injury, but you overpaid for that computer if the price on the provided link is correct.

In Control Panel/Device Manager, is the GTX 1050 ti identified correctly under Display adapters?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS