[SOLVED] broken keyboard keys?

Feb 6, 2020
when playing certain games, buttons keys wont work right like H makes my character attack in minecraft and C and V just wont work and idk why it has nothing to do wit hjust minecraft its every game the ywont work even for just typing and such im on Alienware windows 10 edition i need quick answers and even on youtube and this website stuff gets glitched like i cant click on the video im watching or it wont let me delete words on this forum and idk why everything seems to be working please help me

Solution
Laptop keyboard is most likely to be faulty. Replacement keyboard exist. If you know the exact model you can source out a new keyboard for your laptop and install it (might want to look at dissasembly guide video, search on google).
Or if you don't know exacly how and don't have tiny scredrivers and patiece the just bring it to a laptop service. they will change it for you as well as getting the right part.

In the meantime connect an external USB keybard (a normal dektop one)
Feb 6, 2020
How is this cpu related issue?

Try another keyboard
Most likely the keybord itself is faulty.

If problem persists with new keyboard, then maybe itțs some malware/virus/etc.
i didnt mean to put it in the CPU section but its a laptop so its connected to it so that doesnt help

when you say no good for typing do you mean in a word document .
If yes then open word and test all keys , do they NOT all work or are they typing the wrong symbol.
If you try and type @ do you get @ , if not then a windows update could have changed your language and region settings.

Feb 6, 2020
when you say no good for typing do you mean in a word document .
If yes then open word and test all keys , do they NOT all work or are they typing the wrong symbol.
If you try and type @ do you get @ , if not then a windows update could have changed your language and region settings.
when im in a game if i try to press one of the letters it either doesnt work or does something entirely like if i pressed the H button it would make me punch instead of doing nothing like it should and if i have the game minimized it still effected it like i tried to delete words in the forum it wouldnt delete it

Azzyasi

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Laptop keyboard is most likely to be faulty. Replacement keyboard exist. If you know the exact model you can source out a new keyboard for your laptop and install it (might want to look at dissasembly guide video, search on google).
Or if you don't know exacly how and don't have tiny scredrivers and patiece the just bring it to a laptop service. they will change it for you as well as getting the right part.

In the meantime connect an external USB keybard (a normal dektop one)

Solution