[SOLVED] Broken Raid 0 Array

Nov 15, 2019
K, I think I have a unique problem, because I cannot find an answer for it anywhere online no matter how I phrase this bloody question.

I have two Seagate Backup Plus Fast 4TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0, Black (STDA4000100), both of which turned out to contain two 2 terabyte hard drives sandwitched together and ran under the RAID 0 format. Both these drives suffered from the same failure, that being that the original enclosures became loose and got ripped out, making it so that they were unreadable. I searched around online and was told that I could simply get a new enclosure to read the data again, so I got a SSD USB RAID Enclosure Storage - GLOTRENDS 25R-S 2 Bay USB 3.0 Hard Drive RAID Enclosure Storage for 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD, Silver Aluminum Case, but after plugging in the drives and setting it to RAID 0, it would not read the datay at all.

I have looked online to see if I was doing something wrong, but have since found no answers, so I decided to come here to see if anyone may have a solution, or if the data is lost for good.

Nov 15, 2019
There not corrupt, the only problem with them was that their USB ports got so loose the popped out, other then that the data was fine.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts