[SOLVED] Broken razer chroma blackwidow keyboard :(

Mar 16, 2019
So a while ago I spilled water on my keyboard and now every time I press"u" and "j" it goes "ur" and "jf." I was wondering if there is any fix or shourld I fjurst get a new keyboard?

Solution
It's already broken, so no harm trying to take it apart and fix it. Should be lots of videos on YouTube showing how to take it apart. Once it's apart, look for any signs of corrosion or other water damage, do your best to clean it up, and see if it works.

Remeca

Reputable
It's already broken, so no harm trying to take it apart and fix it. Should be lots of videos on YouTube showing how to take it apart. Once it's apart, look for any signs of corrosion or other water damage, do your best to clean it up, and see if it works.

Solution
Mar 16, 2019
I think this keyboard is sadly broken because as soon as I spilled water on it I took off all the keys and started drying it with paper towels, Q-tips and a hair dryer. I think the water damaged the motherboard inside :(

Remeca

Reputable
I think this keyboard is sadly broken because as soon as I spilled water on it I took off all the keys and started drying it with paper towels, Q-tips and a hair dryer. I think the water damaged the motherboard inside :(
That's what I'm talking about. If it isn't too bad, once you have access to the Pcb, you can clean any corrosion on it that may be causing problems.