Question Broken Screen Samsung S9

May 9, 2019
Hello,
I was hoping someone can help me find a program to recover my wife picture from her phone.
My problem is the screen keeps flashing green and turns to black.
So I cant access the develop manager to turn on USB Debugging.
And all the software i download keep telling me to turn on USB Debugging but I cant access it since I see nothing on the phone.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
I assume the touchscreen is working?

Press the home button to make sure you are on the home page. Then, if you possibly know the sequence of the app and settings menu, you can blindly do that.

The same can be done using a PC as well, though i don't know the procedure but you can watch some youtube tutorial.

The last method to get all your data on your pc is to transfer it wirelessly. You have to download an app called ES File explorer. Then from the top left drop down menu, go to the option called remote management, and then turn on the WLAN. It will turn on your mobile hotspot and you'll instantly get a URL.

Don't put that URL in to the web browser. It will let you access files but not transfer or modify. Instead put it in the file explorer and copy.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2019
www.recharge.com
I can't look for it right now, as I'm working (and the laptop I used for it is not in my house nor the country I moved to) but I had a problem with an old Samsung, with the screen. If that is the case, it is super easy to find a way to do as Sagar_20 says, and use a PC for that. Kind of a "simulator", that is. I'll see if I can find the proper link once I'm home.

UPDATE: Couldn't find it :confused_old:. I think I'll have to go back to my parents (different country) to look for it on my older PC> I'll keep you posted!

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS